September 30, 2013

Another couple of setbacks

My follow up with my doctor after the HSG & pelvic ultrasound was supposed to be this coming Thursday. Our plan was to discuss the test results and get everything ready for Femara & IUI with the next cycle. However, Friday afternoon I got a call from her office saying that she had to go on emergency leave and I would have to be rescheduled to her next available appointment was October 23. I sat at my desk and cried because this means that most likely we won't get to do any treatments for the first 2 cycles after our HSG which are supposed to be the 2 most fertile. Then to make matters worse my husband has to go out to the field all week this week which means that he will probably be gone when I ovulate, if I ovulate on my own. Seriously?!? Can't a girl catch a break?

Now onto a problem. I've been doing opk's twice a day (at lunch and after work) since Thursday. I never got a positive result and now the lines seem to be getting lighter. I forgot to test at lunch, but when I came home there was no second line at all. I thought that maybe it was because I had too much water today and my urine was too diluted, so I refrained from drinking much tonight and tested again. This time I can't tell if there is a line there at all or if my eyes are seeing things. If there is one it is incredibly light. Has this happened to anyone else? Can anyone help me out with what is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment