November 25, 2013

Fingers Crossed

Tomorrow is cd11 and my doctor wants me to come in for a follicle scan. She thinks that they will be mature enough for me to trigger tomorrow and do the IUI on Wednesday. I have my doubts, but we shall see. I started doing opk's last night and while it was a negative, it was a fairly dark line, much darker than I ever got last month. Maybe she will be right and they will be mature enough to do the IUI Wednesday.

One of the things that we do as a hobby is take pictures. Typically we just do so for ourselves, however last year we took some for a friend of mine for her Christmas cards. Well she liked them enough to ask us to do them for her again this year. Last year we took lovely pictures at a local park. However this year was challenging because she wanted to do it during a walk with reindeer. Trying to get good pictures of them with reindeer proved to be challenging. We ended up with several shots where the antlers were covering at least one of their faces, but we did get some good pictures as well. If you ever travel to the Fairbanks area I highly recommend doing the walk with reindeer. Running Reindeer Ranch is open year around and not only do you get to walk and interact with the reindeer, but after the walk the couple invites you into their house for a warm drink and they teach you about reindeer. It's a lot of fun and very educational.

No comments:

Post a Comment