May 20, 2013

6 months & 20 lbs...

Six months of infertility treatments & 20 lbs later we still are no where closer to expanding our family. I'm finally on cd1 today. Due to not ovulating last cycle my cycle was 52 days long which is a new record for me. After much discussion and soul searching we have decided that this will be our last cycle of treatments for the summer. We decided that we will not do any treatments during the summer. Summer in Alaska is an amazing experience and we didn't want to have to plan our summer around my cycle. We just wanted to get out and have fun. I'm hopeful that this cycle will work and we won't have to worry about it anymore. My doctor has doubled my Clomid dose and honestly I'm scared of the side effects, buy if it results in a pregnancy, then it will all be worth it.

In other news our roommates have moved out! It is so nice to have our house to ourselves again! I love not having to worry about what I'm wearing or not wearing when I come downstairs and having access to the basement and washer/dryer whenever I want. It was also really nice to have complete alone time with my amazing husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment