May 6, 2013

Living Healthier

At the beginning of March, I started having green smoothies every morning for breakfast. I ended up having the smoothies every morning for 2 weeks and I felt amazing. I felt healthy, had no bloating, and no headaches. Unfortunately I get headaches frequently and they tend to be pretty bad. Due to pure laziness I stopped making my green smoothies 2 weeks ago. Boy have I noticed a difference in my health. I have had many more headaches, been much more bloated and just over all felt more run down. This last week has been especially bad. We have just been eating whatever, not really paying attention to the health value of anything. In fact we have been eating out more than cooking at home. I have felt horrible this last week! Suddenly Saturday evening, after being in bed all day, I realized that maybe I was feeling bad because I wasn't eating right. I told Reed that I was going to start doing the smoothies for breakfast again and try to make a salad every night to take with me for lunch at work. How crazy is it that something as simple as a smoothie can make such a difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment