April 2, 2013

Optimistic

Well IUI #2 was another failure. I have a peace about it because I knew from the day after that it probably wasn't our time. It was just too odd that we both got so sick the day after. As of right now I have a faith that this will happen for us. One day we will have a child, just not in 2013. I'm ok with that because I don't like the number 13 and 14 has my favorite number in it, so hopefully that'll be our year for a child.

On other topics, we've finally had break up! The snow and ice are finally melting and the roads are getting dry! This is my favorite part of the year because the sun is out the weather gets really nice and the snow melts away. It won't be too long now and I'll be spending my evenings after work and all weekends out in the garden! I so cannot wait for that time!

No comments:

Post a Comment