June 10, 2014

Pictures

As the title says, this is all about pictures of our little lady. Technology is so amazing! We got to see our daughters face for the first time yesterday. Although she was stubborn and kept her feet and legs in front of her face the whole time so we only get to see half her face, it was amazing! I can only imagine how it's going to feel when she is actually in my arms. I brought one of the pictures to work to put on my desk and I honestly can't stop looking at her. I'm so amazed that she is ours and happy and health. Everyone tells me she's happy because her heart rate is always perfect. We even got to watch her practice breathing yesterday which the tech told us means that she is really happy and comfy. Life really is a miracle.
Here is a picture of her little face. Can you believe those little cheeks?

Her perfect little foot with five tiny toes!

We discovered that she is quite flexible. This shows that she was laying with her feet over her head, and she stayed like that the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment