May 5, 2014

24 Weeks

How far along: 24 weeks

Total weight gain? 2.7 lbs

Maternity clothes? Most definitely. My family was awesome enough to go get some for me since there are no stores up here that sell maternity clothes really and I'm hesitant to buy them online because I'm picky. Thankfully my sister knows my taste very well and I now have some comfortable clothes that aren't t-shirts.

Stretch marks? Yes, but I have embraced them. I'm so happy to be pregnant finally that they don't bother me at all.

Sleep: Insomnia and generalized discomfort have definitely set in.

Best moment this week: Passing the glucose test

Miss anything? Not really. I'm thoroughly enjoying this stage of pregnancy

Food cravings: Same craving for cherries, and not PB&J sandwiches and soft serve ice cream. (I've been holding back from the ice cream until I got my glucose results back, so that's my treat for today)

Anything make you queasy or sick? Nothing

Gender: GIRL!!

Labor Signs: None.

Symptoms: Starting to have more of a hard time breathing at times, insomnia, and generalized discomfort at the end of the day

Belly button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Looking forward to: We have her fetal echo this afternoon to make sure that her heart is healthy given my heart history. I'm looking forward to getting to see her again, but super nervous they will find something wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment