March 27, 2014

It's a....

BABY GIRL!! We're so excited! I've said from the beginning that it was a girl. I have to say that getting to watch her move all over the place during the ultrasounds is one of my favorite things so far. I can't wait for the day that I can start feeling her move around.

How far along: 18 weeks 3 days today.

Total weight gain? According to the scale at home still just over 1 pound

Maternity clothes? Still find the tops very comfy. Unfortunatly, my prepregnancy jeans are not working for me anymore, thankfully I found a pair of maternity jeans that fit. Still can wear all my normal work clothes.

Stretch marks? None yet

Sleep: Nights have become a little more restless, I still manage to sleep most of the night, but it definitely isn't restful sleep

Best moment this week: Anatomy scan and see our little girl!

Miss anything? I really miss being able to sleep on my stomach and assist in the OR. Although I'm going to try going back to the OR next week and see how it goes.

Food cravings: Still those cherries. I can't wait for late spring & summer when fresh produce (especially fruit) is available.

Anything make you queasy or sick? I can't think of one thing in particular.

Gender: GIRL!!

Labor Signs: None.

Symptoms: Still having some round ligament pain.

Belly button in or out? In.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Looking forward to: Being able to feel her move.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your daughter! I was team blue before our anatomy scan but now that she's here I just love my sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete